Scott Clarke

Personal Real Estate Corporation

My Listings

  • 21576 124 Avenue in Maple Ridge: West Central House for sale : MLS®# R2868110

    21576 124 Avenue West Central Maple Ridge V2X 4H3
    Main Photo: 21576 124 Avenue in Maple Ridge: West Central House for sale : MLS®# R2868110
    Residential Detached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    2,651 sq. ft.
    Welcome to this amazing 2 storey, 4 bedroom & 4 bath home on 'Shady Lane'. Excellent floor plan with spacious sunken living room and vaulted ceilings. The large dining room has detailed mirrored and oak ceilings. Kitchen comes with high end appliances (brand new cooktop & oven), & plenty of cabinets with a separate eating area leading onto a family room. The den on the main level is wood paneled with built in bookshelves and makes an excellent home office. This home not only comes with a primary bedroom on the upper level but has an option of a primary bedroom with ensuite on the main level (or a Games Room). There are 2 gas fireplaces, hot water on demand & a number of skylights throughout. Backyard is as private as can be with a fully fenced yard and good size patio for entertaining. More details
    Listed by Sutton Group - 1st West Realty
    SCOTT CLARKE Personal Real Estate Corporation
Data was last updated April 19, 2024 at 09:10 PM (UTC)
Scott Clarke
Cell: 604-802-8865
Office: 604-942-7211
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.